Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using https://vibracy.com. This website is operated and managed by Vibracy. In the whole extent of this website, every point the terms “we”, “us” or “our” is used, it refers to Vibracy.
CHANGES TO TERMS
We are committed to ensuring that our website is as useful and efficient as possible. For that reason, we reserve the right to make changes to the services, at any time. We will never charge you for any service without making it very clear to you precisely what you're paying for.
Any new features which are added to the current site shall also be subject to this Terms and condition. You can always review the most current version of the Terms and condition at any time on this page. We reserve the right to update, change or retrieve any part of these Terms and condition by posting updates and/or changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
SHARING YOUR CONTENT AND INFORMATION
You own all of the content and information you post on Vibracy, and you can control how it is shared through your privacy and application settings. In addition:
- • For content that is covered by intellectual property rights, like photos and videos (IP content), you specifically give us the following permission, subject to your privacy and application settings: you grant us a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, worldwide license to use any IP content that you post on or in connection with Vibracy (IP License). This IP License ends when you delete your IP content or your account unless your content has been shared with others, and they have not deleted it.
- • When you delete IP content, it is deleted in a manner similar to emptying the recycle bin on a computer. However, you understand that removed content may persist in backup copies for a reasonable period of time (but will not be available to others).
- • When you use an application, the application may ask for your permission to access your content and information as well as content and information that others have shared with you. We require applications to respect your privacy, and your agreement with that application will control how the application can use, store, and transfer that content and information. (To learn more about Platform, including how you can control what information other people may share with applications, read our Data Policy and Platform Page.
- • When you publish content or information using the Public setting, it means that you are allowing everyone, including people off of Vibracy, to access and use that information, and to associate it with you (i.e., your name and profile picture).
- • We always appreciate your feedback or other suggestions about Vibracy, but you understand that we may use your feedback or suggestions without any obligation to compensate you for them (just as you have no obligation to offer them).
We do our best to keep Vibracy safe, but we cannot guarantee it. We need your help to keep Vibracy safe, which includes the following commitments by you:
- 1. You will not post unauthorized commercial communications (such as spam) on Vibracy.
- 2. You will not collect users' content or information, or otherwise access Vibracy, using automated means (such as harvesting bots, robots, spiders, or scrapers) without our prior permission.
- 3. You will not engage in unlawful multi-level marketing, such as a pyramid scheme, on Vibracy.
- 4. You will not upload viruses or other malicious code.
- 5. You will not solicit login information or access an account belonging to someone else.
- 6. You will not bully, intimidate, or harass any user.
- 7. You will not post content that: is hate speech, threatening, or pornographic; incites violence; or contains nudity or graphic or gratuitous violence.
- 8. You will not develop or operate a third-party application containing alcohol-related, dating or other mature content (including advertisements) without appropriate age-based restrictions.
- 9. You will not use Vibracy to do anything unlawful, misleading, malicious, or discriminatory.
- 10. You will not do anything that could disable, overburden, or impair the proper working or appearance of Vibracy, such as a denial of service attack or interference with page rendering or other Vibracy functionality.
REGISTRATION AND ACCOUNT SECURITY
Vibracy users provide their real names and information, and we need your help to keep it that way. Here are some commitments you make to us relating to registering and maintaining the security of your account:
- 1. You will not provide any false personal information on Vibracy, or create an account for anyone other than yourself without permission.
- 2. You will not create more than one personal account.
- 3. If we disable your account, you will not create another one without our permission.
- 4. You will not use your personal timeline primarily for your own commercial gain, and will use a Vibracy Page for such purposes.
- 5. You will not use Vibracy if you are under the age of 13.
- 6. You will not use Vibracy if you are a convicted sex offender.
- 7. You will keep your contact information accurate and up-to-date.
- 8. You will not share your password (or in the case of developers, your secret key), let anyone else access your account, or do anything else that might jeopardize the security of your account.
- 9. You will not transfer your account (including any Page or application you administer) to anyone without first getting our written permission.
- 10. If you select a username or similar identifier for your account or Page, we reserve the right to remove or reclaim it if we believe it is appropriate (such as when a trademark owner complains about a username that does not closely relate to a user's actual name).
PROTECTING OTHER PEOPLE'S RIGHTS
We respect other people's rights, and expect you to do the same.
- 1. You will not post content or take any action on Vibracy that infringes or violates someone else's rights or otherwise violates the law.
- 2. We can remove any content or information you post on Vibracy if we believe that it violates this Statement or our policies.
- 3. We provide you with tools to help you protect your intellectual property rights. To learn more, visit our How to Report Claims of Intellectual Property Infringement page.
- 4. If we remove your content for infringing someone else's copyright, and you believe we removed it by mistake, we will provide you with an opportunity to appeal.
- 5. If you repeatedly infringe other people's intellectual property rights, we will disable your account when appropriate.
- 6. You will not use our copyrights or Trademarks or any confusingly similar marks, except as expressly permitted by our Brand Usage Guidelines or with our prior written permission.
- 8. You will not post anyone's identification documents or sensitive financial information on Vibracy.
- 9. You will not tag users or send email invitations to non-users without their consent.
AGE OF CONSENT
- 1. Vibracy at this moment grants the User a non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited right to access and use the Service, under the conditions of these Terms & Conditions and for the duration of the Agreement.
- 2. The use of the Service is at the User's own expense and risk. The User is responsible for meeting the technical and functional requirements and using the electronic communication facilities that are necessary to be able to access and use the Service. The User will at all times bear the risk of loss, theft or damage to any of its data.
We may disclose the User's Personal Data or Content, or other data relating to the use of the Service, to third parties where it believes, in good faith, that it is necessary to comply with a court order, ongoing judicial proceeding, criminal or civil subpoena, or other legal process or to exercise its constitutional rights of defense against legal claims.
Certain content and services available via our website may include materials from third-parties. Third-party links on this site may direct you to third-party websites or application that are not affiliated with us. Vibracy is not responsible for examining or evaluating the content or accuracy of such website or application and we do not warrant and will not have any liability or responsibility for any third-party materials or websites, or for any other materials, products, or services of third-parties. We are not liable for any harm or damages related to the purchase or use of goods, services, resources, content, or any other transactions made in connection with any third-party websites.
You’re obliged to review carefully the third-party's policies and practices and make sure you understand them before you engage in any transaction. Complaints, claims, concerns, or questions regarding third-party products should be directed to the third-party.
RESERVATION OF RIGHTS
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You approve to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and it’s linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our Website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
REMOVAL OF LINKS FROM OUR WEBSITE
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us any moment. We will consider requests to remove links but we are not obligated to do so or to respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
Our website may contain user-generated content, for example, social media applications. we do not claim any ownership of such contents (images, photos, and videos, etc.) and take no legal responsibility for it. In case you suspect a violation of copyright or any other right, or otherwise is offended by such content, please contact our customer support.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
We, therefore, underwrite in no pledge or represent or warrant that your use of our service will be uninterrupted, timely, assured, secure or error-free. We do not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable.
You agree that from time to time we may remove the service for indefinite periods of time or cancel the service at any time, without notice to you. You expressly agree that your use of, or inability to use, the service is at your volition and sole risk. The service and all products and services delivered to you through the service are (except as expressly stated by us) provided 'as is' and 'as available' for your use, without any representation, warranties or conditions of any kind, either express or implied, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, merchantable quality, fitness for a particular purpose, durability, title, and non-infringement.
In no case shall Vibracy, our directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, interns, suppliers, manufacturers, service providers or licensors be responsible or liable for any injury, loss, claim, or any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential damages of any kind, including, without limitation lost profits, lost revenue, lost savings, loss of data, replacement costs, or any similar damages, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, arising from your use of any of the service or any products procured using the service, or for any other claim related in any way to your use of the service or any product, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the service or any content (or product) posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the service, even if advised of their possibility.
Because some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or the limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such states or jurisdictions, our liability shall be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.
You agree to indemnify, protect and hold harmless to Vibracy, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, officers, directors, agents, contractors, license, service providers, subcontractors, suppliers, interns and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorney’s fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms and conditions or the documents they incorporate by reference or your infringement of any law or the rights of a third-party.
Our inability to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms of Service shall not constitute a discharge of such right or provision.
If you would like to: access, correct, register a complaint, or simply want more information please write us on contact us page.